a personal update



I've been pretty MIA in the book blogging/podcast community since January-March 2019 (a year-long hiatus geez!). Simply because I didn't have the motivation to continue. I ended up deleting my bookstagram and Pinterest, but kept my Goodreads (I will NEVER delete my Goodreads baby) and Twitter. I know I have more book-related accounts out there but I'm too lazy to update/take them down. But, after fixing up annaish, I realized I never did an "About Anna" post for my 17th and 18th birthdays, so I thought I would share a personal update. I love looking back and reading the past, but also finding out what's new with you bookaholics.

- I'm almost done with my spring college semester. My plan is to transfer in Fall 2020 (I'm going into Film). I'll be so sad because I'm leaving behind the Film Club (and friends, profs, EVERYTHING I EVER LOVED! lmao) I started but it's in good hands! 🎥

- I finally passed my driving exam and I have a car. I failed my first exam due to nerves but aced my second one. An absolute pain in the ass, so glad I'm done with all that. I have so much respect for DMV workers! 🚗

- I quit my summer job and got hired as a librarian (very on-brand I know). Though, I am very limited in my position so I'll be getting another summer job when the outbreak ends. ☀️

- My boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year. We've had our ups and downs, but I hope to have a future with him. Also because he got me a Six of Crows shirt for my birthday. 🥺 Soulmate!

- Last time I shared a picture of my hair, I think it was purple. Yeah... it's no longer purple. It quickly washed out so I'm growing out my natural brown. I do have pink-ish bangs (like strips) but I am desperate for a trim. 💇

- I haven't read or watched anything really good lately (well, Parasite was brilliant!) but I am totally obsessed with rabbits. I blame Instagram and my friend who recently bought a rabbit. My favorite breed is Holland Lops (my boyfriend loves Netherland Dwarf rabbits) and I really want to adopt one once I move out! Question is do I name my rabbit after a fictional character... 🐇


How are you guys? Let me know what's new with you. ♡ Anna

Share:

Post a Comment

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes