blogging in self-quarantine


Hey bookaholics, I hope everyone is safe and staying indoors during this coronavirus outbreak. How is everyone doing? I've been struggling a lot during my self-quarantine. I can't go to my college campus anymore, so all my classes are now online. I also don't know how to continue my Film Club (I am the President) because we meet on campus and we're a big group. My workplace is closed but I wasn't temporarily laid off (I am so thankful!). And, hardest of all, my boyfriend and I decided to self-quarantine individually so I can't physically see him for I don't know how long. 

So, to pass the time and give myself some motivation, I decided to revive my dear annaish (No Gen Z Reads). Even though Blogger may crash at any minute (yet I'm too scared to launch that "Click Here For The New Blogger!" button. What's that about?) and many readers are gone, I'm determined to do something for myself and fellow readers. Every post won't be book-related because I don't read 100+ books anymore, so it'll just be things on my mind. 

I know I'm not the only one struggling so please share your stories + self-quarantine struggles in the comments. I want to open the floor to everyone. And, share any tips on passing the time! I've been playing lots of video games (Minecraft, Sims 4) and watching movies. If you want to keep in touch, follow me on Twitter or sign up via email (sidebar) to get blog posts (No Bloglovin').

We'll make it through this together! Stay in touch. ♡ Anna


Share:

2 comments :

  1. Great idea to start sharing again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anna! It’s good to hear from you again :) I hope you are staying busy and doing ok mentally during social distancing. I am trying very hard to stay occupied. As far as the new blogger button goes, I would say to leave it alone. I switched to the new blogger and I don’t like it. It messed up my reading lists and took away auto correct oddly enough.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes