Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Resolutions I have for 2016


The Broke and the Bookish make Tuesday's fun for bookworms with their meme: Top Ten Tuesday. 

I'm really bad at resolutions. I promise you that half of these resolutions aren't going to happen. Hey, I promised you guys something that's going to happen, I'll make it a goal! *sighs* I'm such a terrible person. 

> Read Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

*starts laughing* We all know that isn't going to happen. I'm kidding! I need to read Harry Potter because *nervous laughing* some people are really getting on my nerves about Harry. 

> Read Mara Dyer

I made a deal with my dear friend, Mackenzie, to read The Mara Dyer series. Her part? She going to read The Raven Cycle. *evil laughter* Such a good deal. 

> Read Legend

I promised, a long time ago, Morning to read Legend. She started begging me (in the comments) to read this series. I will read Legend! *dramatic music*

> Read 75 books 

2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Anna has read 0 books toward her goal of 75 books.
hide

Ta-da! I know. You're probably thinking "why would Anna go for such a small reading goal this year when last year she read over 100 books?!" My precious child, Anna doesn't like to be pressured. I didn't "care" about my Goodreads reading goal last year and (probably) not this year. 75 books is a good goal for me.

> Reread The Wolves of Mercy Falls

It's been too long since I read this beautiful series. The series who started my internet for young adult books. *happy tears* 

> Finish reading Percy Jackson 

I promised(?) a girl on the Teen Advisory Board that I'll finish reading Percy Jackson & The Olympians. This shouldn't be a problem. I'm enjoying this series too much.

> Do better

This is a weird goal but listen, I feel like I can do better with myself. I feel like I wasn't being a good friend or blogger last year but, this year I will be a better friend, blogger, daughter and associate. Last year, I wasn't giving my best but this year?

Totally. 
 photo Anna sigh off _zpsldolpi09.png
Share:

10 comments :

  1. Awesome book resolutions! The Mara Dyer series is amazing! x

    Cait // beyondthebeautybag.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it!! Your goals are spectacular, and I wish you the best achieving them! xx
    Bryleigh | A Little Yarn Blossom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Goals!
    I know that you'll love Harry Potter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hahaha, thanks! I hope so.

      Delete
  4. Good luck with all your 2016 resolutions!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/01/05/top-ten-tuesday-38/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just going to sit over here and TRY not to judge you for not having read these books... I'll just quietly support your efforts. EXCEPT...HOW HAVE YOU NOT READ HARRY POTTER YET???!!! >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Try me. Yep. No typo there, I haven't read Harry Potter.

      _ _
      \(ツ)/

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes